At Maharmedianews, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. As part of our commitment to protecting such rights, we have implemented this DMCA Policy to address claims of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our designated agent with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Address- Moo 10, 90/10 30 Soi Rai Khing, Sam Phran District, Nakhon Pathom 73210 Thailand
Mobile Phone- +66913337003 ,+13074079551
Email – [email protected]
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use such content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated agent:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [insert location], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of a counter-notice, we will forward it to the complaining party and inform them that we will replace the removed content or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days. We will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than ten (10), nor more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the counter-notice, unless our designated agent first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website.